homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Friday, March 25, 2011


WHAT IS HOOTENANNY

Hootenanny is my new business adventure that I will be launching on the web in a few weeks. "All things creative" encompasses the variety of items I will be offering on my site.  I have handmade distressed picture frames in many sizes.  The small frames make great gifts and the large frames make a great statement in any room.  I also have a variety of art.  I have been painting for over 15 years and my style has changed continuously over the years.  I paint custom canvases, verse/quote boards, door decor, and birth announcements.  All of these items will be available for sale once the website is up and running so stay tuned.  


I put alot of thought into naming my business.  Those of you who know me well, know I have talked about store names for years.  I had a long list of names and with the help of my family narrowed it down.  I have always loved the word "hootenanny"...it has a fun ring to it.  Once I looked up the definition of the word I knew the name would be perfect for my business...chock full of hoot!



I love creating happy and unique things, so much so that I have decided to do it full time...my art style could be described as funky with a vintage flair.  My creations are primarily inspired by my love for the South, fashion design, interior design, antiques, nature, and the handmade craft.  All pieces are handcrafted and one-of-a-kind.  Check out my Etsy shop link located in the column on the right or if you would like to discuss placing an order/pricing before the website is finished you can reach me at jennifer@hootenannyauburn.com  

life moves pretty fast...if you don't stop & look around once in a while, you could miss it...ferris beuller

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...