homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Friday, June 10, 2011

COLLEGE DORM IDEAS

I recently painted this frame for a college student moving into a dorm for the Fall of 2011...she chose the colorful rug from Urban Outfitters...I added some photos of items I would coordinate with it...there are so many more options these days for young girls decorating their dorms...if only I could go back and decorate a dorm room all over again...so exciting!



1. Hootenanny Medium Hype Frame
2. Source unknown...love the Moroccan feel of this sconce
3. Urban Outfitters chair...cute patchwork fabric
4. Anthropologie Melati Hanging Chair...imagine studying in this chair
5. Anthropologie vase
6. Such a fresh look...I wouldn't get out of bed for class
7. Urban Outfitters rug...inspiration for the frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...