homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

THIS FRAME IN THAT ROOM...

I've got nursery design on the brain these days...I love all types of nursery design ideas...modern, frilly, vintage, Parisian, etc...it's going to be hard to narrow down all the choices when the time comes.  I love this distressed hootenanny frame for a nursery accessory...

I had some teenage girls help me design the color scheme for this one...they did a good job, didn't they?


I would love to see it in this nursery...


With these fabulous accessories...


The cream and white are so peaceful...but of course, you need splashes of color to finish it off...and framed photos of your precious little one...
To purchase click here...



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer....I came here from Notting Hill. Love your frames, and your art. I will keep them in mind for any design projects I may have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...