homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NURSERY UPDATE

I have 5-6 weeks left before this baby arrives and I still haven't started painting and decorating the nursery...needless to say, I'm getting slightly stressed!  My fall gift show, custom orders, wholesale orders and new room addition have taken front stage and the nursery has been last on the list.  We are finally going to get started this week so I finally made it over to Benjamin Moore to choose paint samples.  Once I narrow down a color, I can get the ball rolling...and fast!

Here are some of the ideas I've been considering for this special room...

This was the bedding I was originally in love with but the price was a little too high...doesn't it look dreamy...I ordered the velvet blanket in a pale pink instead.
bedding by Bella Notte


This is one of the many rooms inspiring my choices...I had a hard time deciding between a more modern nursery versus a prissy traditional nursery...I'm going to try to mix the two together...the overall theme is very light with a slight vintage feel.


I will be adding some color to my nursery with Hootenanny distressed frames in muted pinks, grays, beiges similar to this one...



This is the bedding I'm having made...I love natural linen...I plan to add color with the blanket, crib sheets, and room accessories...


Accessories such as this fabulous rug...
a little blurry?

And this moroccan pouf...



I want to add a mobile like this one...I can't remember where this photo came from...I guess I will have to make it...


I love these pillows...I need to narrow my choices down!!



Can you tell I am currently loving owls!  I still have to narrow down my final wall color, find an upholstered rocker, a dresser, a side table, and window treatments! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...