homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Thursday, April 28, 2011

GETTING HITCHED

With all the hype about the royal wedding the past several months, I can't get weddings off my mind.  I even painted a wedding party painting several weeks ago to get it out of my system.  I love weddings.  I love to see what the bride chose as her perfect dress or what her poor bridesmaid friends have to wear.  I love to see what new trends brides are following these days...especially since its been a long time since my own wedding.  I'll definitely be tuning in to watch the royal wedding tomorrow like all of the young girls who have dreams of being like Kate as she walks down the aisle.  I can't wait to see if she let the Queen influence her taste or if she has a mind of her own when it comes to the dress she will be wearing.  Maybe it will be like one of these...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...