homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Sunday, April 24, 2011

WIDE OPEN SPACES

I’m sure everyone out there has had to deal with decorating one giant blank wall. It takes a lot of creativity...or a large piece of furniture...to fill the void.  Sometimes one large painting just doesn't do the trick.  I had the same problem with the wall going up my staircase.  I ended up covering my problem wall with 3 ginormous (this is really a word…added to the dictionary in 2007…I love how someone can decide to add new words to the dictionary anytime they feel the need) distressed picture frames and a quote board.  The wall going up my staircase drove me crazy for a few years.  Now it has that much needed pop of color.  I’m working on some new frames to fill up a large wall in my playroom…stay tuned for that.
(my lack of photography skills at this angle don’t do it justice, but you get the idea) 
004

I think these would look great going up a staircase or on a large living room wall…if you like what you see you can order these or have them made in the colors/designs of your choice
007

I love the ideas in the photos below
wall-art-displayWall_Photo_Collage
wall_art_hanging-wall-art
the prints below are pretty fabulous!
yellow
button-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...