homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

IN LIVING COLOR

Spring is in the air and for some reason I always have more pep in my step this time of year.  If I could freeze my favorite season and experience it all year long it would be days like today and yesterday...temperatures no higher than 65 degrees and sunny.  I don't know how I survived my entire childhood in South Florida.  Love the place but not the heat. 

The colors outside pop this time of year...dreary winter is being covered up by fresh flowers and green grass!!  Color can change my mood in the same way that a song can.  I guess that's why I decided to refer to the names of my color samples/choices for my line of distressed picture frames after some of my favorite songs.  I wanted to do something different than "lime green" for bright green and "red rose" for  bright red.  I love reading the names of OPI nail polish colors when I'm at the nail salon getting a pedicure.  Names like Lincoln Park After Dark, My Private Jet, and You Don't Know Jacques are some of my personal favorites.  Take a peak at some of my color samples and names...see if you recognize any of them. 

 
the color of this frame is 'american girl'
photo provided by Tracy Young Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...