homedistressed framescreatecolor choicesetsyAuburn Artt'sARTquotewhat is...Misccontact

Monday, April 11, 2011

I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it...Shakespeare

Happy Monday...what an unproductive weekend I had...I guess we all need those every once in a while, but when Monday rolls around my to-do list scares me!

I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it...Shakespeare

My inspiration to paint comes from my surroundings...usually common things that have caught my eye around my house or around town.  I suppose that's why I continue to paint downtown Auburn, Alabama.  I cannot even describe how this place has won my heart over...well, I guess I'll try...here's my go at a list of some of the many things I love about this cute little place...

college town, Auburn University, adorable, southeastern conference, college football, style inspiration, historic landmarks, the Bible belt, the people, friends, small town, hop-skip-and-a-jump away from Atlanta, art, melting pot of people, college basketball, college baseball, young families, National Champions, energy in the air, southern charm...





Toomer's Corner, Auburn, AL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...